Instructions for Abstract Submission
- Deadline for submission is March 1, 2020.
- Abstract should be submitted in both Arabic & English languages
- Abstract title: Typed in bold & Capital letters
- Underline name of person making presentation.
- Provide complete author name(s), contact address(s) & email.
- Make sure that the body of the abstract is written as one paragraph, and not to exceed 300 words (title, names, and affiliations are not included into 300 words)
- Font: Times New Roman 10pt for English and Simplified Arabic 11pt for Arabic.
- Please write on the top of the abstract the type of presentation (Poster or Oral).
- Please also write on the top of the abstract the subject, and you can select one or two of the following subjects: Economic Entomology, Entomology, Mites, Fungal Diseases, Bacterial Diseases, Viral Diseases, Nematodes,Weeds, Chemicals Pesticides, Plant Extracts, Integrated Pest Management, Biological Control, Beneficial Insects, Miscellaneous.
- Submit the abstract either to the Congress Secretary by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or upload your file
Number of visits